Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I might get RLS


This is interesting... I might just adopt a case of Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) to get back at my husband who snores so loud he wakes up our child in his room down the hall.

Check out this story, The Truth About Snoring by Keely Brown.

"What do you get when you cross the world’s worst snorer with someone with the world’s worst case of Restless Leg Syndrome?"

"I’m not sure, but I know it’s mighty loud and it moves around a helluva lot."

"Reading in yesterday’s AP wire that some doctors are finally getting around to admitting that Restless Leg Syndrome is real and not imaginary, my first thought was, 'Huh?'"

"Saying that RLS is imaginary is like saying that snoring is imaginary. Come on, youse people in the medical profession!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! I think I will get RLS tonight too. My husband snores so loud!

Anonymous said...

Snoring is a bigger issue in relationships than what many of my friends and experts had originally thought.
Snoring is a real problem that at times can separate a couple within their own home and eventually break up a marriage or relationship without really knowing that snoring was the original underlying culprit.