Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I love this guy!

OK, we all know how irritating it is when your husband leaves the empty toilet paper roll in the bathroom. My husband not only leaves the empty roll there, when he gets a new roll of toilet paper, he won't even take 5 seconds to replace the roll! Errk!

Here is a guy who has given me hope for all of those lazy husbands out there. He has created a list of 10 Tips for Husbands. It is so awesome! Let's all hear it for this guy! Here is his list:

1. Replace empty toilet paper rolls and dispose of properly (see above.)
2. Pick up my dirty socks. They’re right there at my feet, and the hamper is like a foot away, c’mon!
3. Rearrange the couch cushions when I get up. 10 seconds, max.
4. Remember to brush my teeth and gargle before I come to bed. The dog has been known to get up and leave the room.
5. Empty my bathroom trashcan. Okay, this one involves several steps and almost didn’t make the list.
6. Put books, videos, and DVD’s back on the shelf when I’m done with them. Again, just one at a time, takes a couple of seconds.
7. Put my dishes in the dishwasher instead of piling in the sink. I hate the dishwasher; this one almost got nixed as well.
8. Take my empty Starbucks cups out of the car when I exit. (Really, I’m sad, please pray for my wife…)
9. Hang up my coat when I take it off. Seriously, I have piling issues.
10. Hang the towel (or toss it in the hamper) when done showering. See #9.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! Pargie

Anonymous said...

husbandsnores.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.