Thursday, August 2, 2007

Personal Space Phobia?

There isn't much that can annoy me while I am shopping. I love shopping. I enjoy browsing the racks, especially the sales racks to find a great bargain. But, one thing that can really annoy me while I am doing the thing I love most is someone getting in my personal space or cutting in front of me while I am scouring the rack. You know what I mean, ladies... That ignorant woman who doesn't even wear your size cuts you off and ends up breaking your whole rhythm.

While I don't think I have "Personal Space Phobia", I do like some space when I am shopping. So back off, sister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I hate is when you see some poor husband/boyfriend hanging around a fitting room while his girlfriend/wife is trying on clothes. He must have a leash around his neck. Plus if you're trying on clothes and you walk out with little on - there he is gawking at you.