Thursday, August 2, 2007

Most Irritating Song Ever


Yes, you know the one I am talking about... "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt. It still haunts me in my sleep! Well, a few weeks ago his song received a big honor!?

The DailyIndia.com reports, "Singer-songwriter James Blunt is flattered that his hit number 'You're Beautiful' was voted the 'Most Irritating Song Ever' last month."

"The 33-year-old revealed that it was an honour that his song was rated the most irritating. 'It's a huge honour to be recognised in this way,' the Mirror quoted Blunt, as saying. Blunt insisted that he was not offended by the poll's result but would have felt bad if his song was not No. 1 in the poll."

What other songs make your "Most Irritating Songs Ever" list?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard that song... JK!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so funny!!! Though I love him dearly, as I'm sure you love your husband, I too need a blog to write about his...more annoying side. Oh well.

The title of your blog alone is enough to make me laugh aloud. Thanks for the laughs!!!